Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkins!

So, this year instead of just carving pumpkins as usual, the bf and I decided to make a video of our thrilling, and exciting pumpkin excursion. Some may think that we have a lot of time on our hands, but this was done after 7pm and none of our favorite T.V. shows were on. Anyway, pumpkin carving has always been a tradition in my family, as it is in many, and my boyfriend has now come to love it ever since he carved his first pumpkin two years ago. No, he is not a Jehovah's Witness, he is just from India. So, you may be thinking, "Why in the world would I want to watch you, some random stranger who probably has no background in film making, carve pumpkins? Especially when I know how to carve a pumpkin already!" Or you could be thinking, "Wow! I have no idea how to carve a pumpkin at all and I am so happy that someone has provided this short video to show me how!" Well, if you are the latter-thanks for coming, you will not be disappointed! And if you are the first, just watch-it's fun!

Yes, this video is not perfect, exact, or professional, but it is real and honest! We aren't professionals, but we are trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment